Boasting a truly eclectic and adventurous range I might add, Oh So's selection of varied gin glasses spans the most elegant crystal cut to the extraordinarily tall, perfectly formed glasses to some stylish reeded glass, gold rimmed vintage style for pure glamorous home bars. Discover hand-blown glasses from some of the country's leading manufacturers. Which is your favourite or do you just want them all?
1. Our bestselling crystal cut balloon gin glass, a very large luxury
crystal glass beautifully crafted in Italy with lots of room for your favourite mix of G&T,
it certainly gets 5 stars from our customers. Buy Me!
2. An alternative option stemless! yes...and it feels so right, and also super
popular with our customers. I would say perfect for Mum's with little kids,
no knocking over this lovely little thing. Buy Me!
3. Gin goblets just got a whole lot more vintage with an elegant gold band around the rim.
Another little shortie but this time with a truck load of glamour and vintage styling,
with stylish reeded glass who could resist adding these beautiful glasses to their home bar...
hey, why not add a set!
4. Elegant is an understatement! Our very tall gin glass really is a super shape and
so lovely to drink from. Always served long with tonic over ice, garnish with a fresh
lemon wedge and just enjoy. With your name running the length of the glass know
one is going to be sneaking your glass away, a perfect personalised gin glass
for summer. Buy Me!
5. Enjoy the latest way to serve a good Gin & Tonic with our Spanish style Copa
gin glass embellished with Crystals from Swarovski. The generous round bowl of
this gin glass allows plenty of room for ice and a colourful citrus garnish. The tall stem
keeps your hand from warming the cool contents to keep it always refreshing. Supplied
in a smart gift box this glass makes a great gift for gin fans with style. Buy Me!
6. Made from hand made glass, these vintage inspired Harlow Gin Glasses are perfect
for serving your classic gin & tonic a great size and an unusual shape they will certainly be striking
in your home gin bar. Buy Me!
7. More like a brandy glass shape but perfect for sipping on a G&T this gin glass is hand blown and if you are after something different this glass would make the perfect favourite. Buy Me!
Well that's 7 of our very best gin glasses...and pretty much a gin glass for each day of the week dare I say it.
So which is your favourite?