Oh So & Co. Retail Ltd have been manufacturing personalised products for the past 14 years and have built up an array of websites and marketplaces to sell through.
As a busy team we pride ourselves on creating and delivering innovative and quirky gifts for special occasions as we love to inspire gift giving.
We like to think working at Oh So & Co is a little bit special. Everything we do is about trying to give our customers an amazing service from the moment they click onto our website to the moment their package is safely delivered. We don't have any fancy mission statements we just believe in honesty, quality, attention to detail, having fun and most of all enjoying work.
All our employees are passionate about Oh So and where we are going ...and we are going places, we have great plans and are an ambitious company.
At Oh So all employees are motivated to drive their own development and create their own amazing career paths. We are a busy, hard working, aspiring company and excited about what the future brings.
Reception / Customer Service Extraordinaire
Great news, we’re looking for a permanent full time person to join our enthusiastic and dynamic team. You will be stepping into a recently re-designed role at Oh So – This involves interacting with our customers through various channels such as email, online chat, social media and phone - all supported with training.
We are an e-commerce company and have spent 14 years building amazing reviews and awesome customer feedback and returning customers, we are looking for someone to grow this and ensure we continue at this high standard.
Oh So & Co is a fast paced environment, change is a way of life and you’ll be in the thick of it helping Oh So drive forward its ambition to really deliver happiness. On a day to day basis you’ll be speaking to our customers to help them navigate products, their order inquiries and ordering online. If you thrive on the challenge and you’re at your best when you’re busy, we are the place for you!
Daily duties include…
* Answering all company calls, taking accurate contact information and messages
* Answer all customer inquiries across all sales channels
* Booking appointments and managing company diary/calendar
* Answering all website live chat inquiries
* Engage with customers who have order issues
* Manage, review and monitor all review/feedback sites
* Manage all social media messages
* Undertake individual admin tasks
* Greet all visitors to the Oh So site & Tea/Coffee duties
What we are after…
* Past customer service experience essential
* A high level of English, GCSE or above
* Someone who can exceed our customers expectations at every opportunity
* Clear, polite telephone manner
* Strong IT skills
* Competent in the use of Office and Outlook;
* Great communicators who listen to and understand our customers
* Caring & positive attitude towards others
* Team players with a genuine passion for delivering amazing customer service
* Able to turn around the toughest of customers
* Able to handle the saddest of customers and stories from our condolence website
* Fast-paced learners who enjoy variety and can embrace change
* Self-starters who want to be challenged to become high achievers
* Impeccably organised due to the amount of channels, systems and orders
* Ability to multitask and take orders whilst on the phone is necessary
* Committed to our customers, our business, and our success
What we can offer…
* 28 days holiday each year inc bank holidays
* Free parking
* Comprehensive training backed up by full on the job support
* Starting salary based on experience
* A super friendly team to work with
* Full time 9-5pm Monday to Friday hours
* Overtime and weekend work during Christmas is required
* Based on our location a full driving license is preferred
Are you a customer service person?
If pioneering amazing customer service and being part of a progressive company is your thing then we would love to chat to you today.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, covering letter and salary expectations.