Oh So & Co. Retail Ltd have been manufacturing personalised products for the past 15 years and have built up an array of websites and marketplaces to sell through as well as through some much loved high street brands.
As a busy team we pride ourselves on creating and delivering innovative and quirky gifts for special occasions as we love to inspire gift giving. We like to think working at Oh So & Co is a little bit special. Everything we do is about trying to give our customers an amazing service from the moment they click onto our website to the moment their package is safely delivered. We don't have any fancy mission statements we just believe in honesty, quality, attention to detail, having fun and most of all enjoying work.
All our employees are passionate about Oh So and where we are going ...and we are going places, we have great plans and are an ambitious company.
At Oh So all employees are motivated to drive their own development and create their own amazing career paths. We are a busy, hard working, aspiring company and excited about what the future brings.
Graphic Designer / Web Content Assistant
Oh So & Co Retail Ltd is a leading, e-commerce personalised gift company based in Gatcombe on the Isle of Wight. We are a laid back team with oodles of passion for all things personalised. We ship designer-led gifts all around the world and work with some leading Marketplaces and major high street stores. We are passionate about creating beautiful designer-led products that impress our customers and win awards.
We are looking for a exceptional Designer to help in many areas of the business. For this, you will need to have an abundance of creative flair, crazy about typography which will translate commercially and of course heaps of drive . If you can communicate well and work methodically, we’d love to see you.
- Responsible for all product templates that our production team use on a daily basis to personalise our products (Adobe illustrator) Manage and tweak them, create new templates when new products are launched.
- Manage bespoke orders that come into the business, prepare customer designs, proofs, logos etc.
- Seasonal product design briefs - Prepare new product design ideas. You’ll be supporting the Creative Director in producing impactful product design concepts and or designs/typography on our base products, brainstorming to launch in response to a wide range of catagories and seasons from cushion designs to pint glass designs.
- Assist our web content administrator with website content.
- Assist our in-house photographer with any product comp work for final product shots (Photoshop)
- Manage our photoshoot list. Adding new products to be shot, what is required from the shot, styling ideas.
- Create and manage our yearly newsletter plan. Design all customer email newsletters (through MailerLite) working with content on any promotions. Planning seasons ahead.
- Graphics for social media and our websites
- Proven graphic designing experience - Graphic Design qualification essential
- A strong portfolio of skills
- Exceptional planning and organisational skills
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and a huge attention to detail
- Typography geek
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet tight deadlines
- Happy to be part of a team and happy to help out in many areas of the business during busy seasons.
At this stage we are looking at ALL levels of ability.
To apply please send your CV, covering letter, but more importantly we must see a digital portfolio of work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Warehouse Pick & Packer / Product Assembly Person
Starting September 1st.
Starting November 1st.